Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dinosaur Train Lessons, Dino Dan coloring pages, and National Geographic Little Kids

Wow!  I just checked my "views" and my blog has been viewed 143 times already!  Now THAT is pretty cool :)  Thanks for reading!

Today we are vacationing.  Little one is watching some "Dino Dan" and doing some coloring pages that I downloaded from the Nick Jr. website.

One thing that I forgot to put on my "curriculum" post that we will be doing this year are the "Dinosaur Train" lessons from PBS.  Have you seen these AWESOME lessons yet?  If not, you need to check them out!  Especially if you have a dinosaur lover like I do :)

It's rainy here today so we will probably be pulling out some books and magazines to read.  We have a subscription for little one to "National Geographic Little Kids".  Fun and educational, what could be better? :)

Anyway, thanks again for reading.  Have you "subscribed" to my blog yet? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment