Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dragons, Dragons by Gabe

We recently read the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" by Eric Carle.  It's a wonderful book that goes "Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see?"  And then the Brown Bear sees a creature and that creature then asks "what do you see?"  Well, my son LOVES that type of concept!  He started going around the house asking all the object "What do you see?"  So, for example, he would say to our cat "Yellow Cat, Yellow Cat, what do you see?" and he would make a reply like "I see my dinner looking at me!  Dinner, dinner, what do you see?" etc.   He started to do this with all his toys and eventually came around to the topic of dragons.  I should also mention that my husband has been teaching him about "Dungeons and Dragons."  So my son combined the two concepts to make his own little book mimicked after "Brown Bear, Brown Bear".  He titled his book "Dragons, Dragons".  Here are pictures of his book.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment